Each of us has some passion. Ted Mcgrath also has it - wood crafting. This passion was born when he was just a child. His grandfather was a woodworker. Ted just loved watching how his grandpa works in his workshop because he was an extraordinary craftsman, and he could make anything out of wood. He built the family home ground up and created all the furniture. Grandpa has crafted beautiful furniture; these were world-class items.
But unfortunately, the woodworking gene never made it to Ted even to his father. What he built as a birdhouse was so terrible that he immediately burned it down. But everything changed when he bought his first house and decided to make all stuff by himself as his grandfather did. So Ted started to learn all the woodworking skills in the usual way. That how strong Ted's passion for woodworking was.
As you might guess, tons of dollars, tons of materials were wasted due to the mistakes he made during the self-learning. Well, then he began to buy magazines with plans, but most of them were garbage: wrong sizes, schemes and instructions with missing parts, blurred pictures and numbers and other problems. The next step was to take woodworking classes at a local college. There he met John Coleman, a real master of woodworking like his grandfather.
John Coleman taught him everything a true woodworker should know. From product design to using special tools for wood crafting. Soon he began again making the furniture in his new house and was very successful at it. So far, Ted is still in the business for 20 years. And now, Ted Mcgrath is a very dedicated and experienced woodworker.
Ever since John Coleman began taught him the craft wood, Ted has collected all the blueprints he has made by himself. It seems unrealistic, but now there are over 16,000 step-by-step plans in his collection. In addition to the blueprints, Ted kept information on which woodworking techniques he used, how much and what materials he used, and which tools he used. And also, he wrote down tips on how to complete each woodworking art and craft.
So Ted decided to share this fantastic resource with us. Incredible Plans Collection, where you can find any project that might come to your mind. What exactly do you get by subscribing? It is Instant Access to everything inside Ted's Woodworking Package.
- LARGEST database of over 16.000 plans; Ted still updating the database with new projects every month, and by subscribing once you have Free Lifetime Access, you can upload new projects at no cost;
- 1-year PERSONAL Coaching and Training Program with Ted Mcgrath;
- 100% RISK-FREE money-back guarantee;
Plus Free Bonuses:
- DWG and CAD Plan Viewer for edit, modify or create your plans;
- 150+ Premium Woodworking video lessons hosted by professional woodworkers (including detailed video tutorials and pro techniques & tips);
- the book "How to Start a Woodworking Business" - step-by-step how to make money selling your custom woodwork from home;
- 200 pages no fluff book "Complete Woodworking Guides (Everything you need to know about woodworking)";
If you want to improve your woodworking skill forever, join the hobbyists, beginners, and professionals and start doing wooden art and craft smarter. You will be surprised how quickly you can start and complete any project with professional results. You are going to feel like you suddenly have a superpower - the ability to create stunning artwork easily.